Do you want to get out of the office grind and start a flexible outdoor business? As leaders in the facilities and property care industry, Clean Planet offers a wide range of services and e-mowing franchise business opportunities. If you are someone with the heart to work outdoors or have experience working as a lawn mowing service provider and want to establish your business under a premium brand, then Clean Planet’s e-mowing franchise business is for you.
Master a Lawn Mowing Franchise Business with Clean Planet.
Clean Planet offers a wide range of support and resources to help you succeed in this Grounds care franchise business. Our experts will assist you through all the steps, from establishing your business to helping in providing greater service to customers.
- Training & Support: When you own a Clean Planet franchise business, you’ll receive comprehensive training on all aspects, including business management and equipment training to help run a successful Grounds care business in New Zealand. We have industry experts to assist you in marketing, sales, customer service and administration – who will take care of all these operational activities while you focus on growing your e-mowing business.
- Premium Brand & Income Security: As a premium brand established nationwide with a proven franchise business model for more than a decade, we will make sure to establish a profitable business for you and provide you with a higher income and income security.
What are the Benefits?
As you join and establish your business with Clean Planet, we will ensure you can reap the benefits. Get customers, clients and sites ready for you to start the job once you start your business with Clean Planet.
- Guaranteed Payment: We offer and ensure you receive guaranteed payments for the jobs completed two times a month, providing you with complete income security.
- Customers & sites ready for you: Our sales & marketing team at Clean Planet will help you find customers and sites for you to work. As well as help establish your business.
- Flexible work-life balance: Choose to work at your availability – owning a business with Clean Planet will give you greater work-life flexibility and the freedom to organise your day as you see fit.
- Work in any area: As a franchise, you don’t need to buy exclusive territory with Clean Planet – you can work in any area you want, as long as you work within your designated “Region” (e.g. Auckland NW, Auckland SE, Wellington, Christchurch, etc.)
How is Clean Planet’s e-mowing different from others?
Clean Planet is leading the Grounds care industry by committing to provide a fully Zero Emissions e-mowing service with the exclusive use of Electric Vehicle (EV) technology and eco-friendly organic weed and grass products.
- EV Technology: Focusing on providing Zero Emissions e-mowing service, we’ve linked with the best in the field – top-of-the-range EV mowing technologies, machinery and EV transport vans.
- Zero Emission, Low Noise & Maintenance: We are committing to the exclusive use of electric mowers, trimmers, blowers and vehicles which substantially lowers emissions. Our EV technology enables significant noise cancellation, and with no internal combustion engines and oil changes, it is easier to maintain.
- Eco-friendly products: Along with EV technology, we use eco-friendly organic weed and grass products to be true to our vision – better for the Planet and better for customers.
Buying a Franchise with Clean Planet
We have e-mowing franchise opportunities open in different regions nationwide. You can attain exceptional growth while earning up to $75,000 annually with a Grounds care franchise business. Compared to petrol mowing, we calculate you will have extra profit of $9,500.
The cost of the business depends on the region; with exceptional investment rates and financial assistance, you can now grow your Grounds care business with Clean Planet. Talk to our expert Grounds Care Franchise Manager to understand more about our opportunity.
By partnering with Clean Planet Franchise Ltd., you’ll have access to the best equipment and solutions in the industry. Get all the support and resources you need to master a Grounds care franchise business in New Zealand. With our comprehensive training, non-chargeable admin support with guaranteed payments and flexible work opportunities, you can confidently own and grow a lawn mowing franchise business and achieve success in your home town.
Talk to Experts